Small Business Web Solutions
WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A WEBSITE? HOW SHOULD YOUR WEBSITE REPRESENT YOUR BUSINESS?
Websites communicate. Websites communicate quickly and can either capture our attention or make us look for the back arrow when we cannot find what we want. The process of designing a website begins with an idea, a concept and a conversation between the developer and the client. Understanding what is needed, what is possible and what is going to work is the skill of a good website company. To take the idea, the purpose and create a captivating website that serves the purpose of the client, but also the developer is pleased with, we believe, is a good website.
EVERY WEBSITE IS DIFFERENT!
No two websites are the same. When we are asked “how much for a website?”, we prefer to discuss your needs over the phone with your – not by email. This way we can appreciate the uniqueness of your business, as you are the expert and master of your business – not us. There are many options available and some websites start small and add more features as needed. This is why it is difficult to give you a figure straight away. The process for developing a quote is to first understand your needs.
FROM BEGINNING TO LAUNCH – YOU ARE PART OF THE PROCESS!
Once we are clear on what you require, we then discuss your design preferences. Do you need something you can maintain yourself, like a Content Management System or do you want us to maintain it for you if you are not familiar with HTML editing?
▪ We listen to you likes and dislikes in a website and then develop a draft.
▪ We present the draft concept to you and revise it until you are happy that it represents you business image.
▪ We install the website and give you a login to see the progress and development – this is hidden from the public.
▪ We install your supplied website page content and format it to the design.
▪ We install and setup any special features or requirements such as newsletters, shopping carts or image galleries.
▪ Final stages of the development are completed when you are satisfied with the outcome.
▪ If you have ordered SEO is then performed as the final stage.
1:1 PROJECT MANAGEMENT
You will only ever speak directly to your website designer, not someone who is not intimately aware of your website and where it is up to. This means you have a 1:1 contact throughout the entire development process and you do not need to re-explain what you need. All communication via email or phone is direct with the developer.